NICE Actimize is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At NICE Actimize, we recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun, and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organization.
NICE Actimize is seeking a Sustaining Engineer to support the maintenance of our Anti-Money Laundering web applications.
- Effective working across organizational boundaries, with customer support engineers, other developers, testers, and product managers.
- Troubleshoot, identify root cause, and resolve application issues.
- Works on maintenance of existing applications.
- Share the knowledge with other members of the team and other teams
- Work independently, report progress
- 4 to 7 years of overall enterprise software development experience with deep knowledge of Java and Web technologies.
- Understanding of relational database concepts and SQL.
- Experience with at least one of these databases: Oracle, SQL Server
- Experience with at least one of these application server: Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere.
- Windows and Unix
Proven ability to learn quickly and understand new technologies and their implementations and zoom on the problem at hand
- XML: syntax, naming rules, A PLUS: parsers, validation/schemas, transformation
- Must be an excellent communicator (verbal and written skills).
- Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Must have bias for action, and experience making things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.