NICE Actimize is the largest and broadest provider of financial crime, risk and compliance solutions for regional and global financial institutions, as well as government regulators. Consistently ranked as number one in the space, NICE Actimize experts apply innovative technology to protect institutions and safeguard consumers and investors assets by identifying financial crime, preventing fraud and providing regulatory compliance. The company provides real-time, cross-channel fraud prevention, anti-money laundering detection, and trading surveillance solutions that address such concerns as payment fraud, cybercrime, sanctions monitoring, market abuse, customer due diligence and insider trading.
We are currently seeking to hire DevOps Engineer to join our dynamic and growing Actimize R&D engineering team in Pune.
- Be a leading member of the R&D scrum teams, serve as a technical focal point and promote collaboration and knowledge sharing within your team and the team interfaces
- Design and optimize the product build and artifacts generation as part continuous delivery pipeline
- Maintain the R&D runtime environments by providing environment provisioning automation on private and public clouds
- Design and implement the installation and deployment aspects of the product on private and public clouds
- Integrate, support and enhance the continues automatic testing of the products
- Maintain and optimize all of the product release pipeline phases: Build, Application deployment, Artifact promotion
- Serve as the team focal point for windows and Linux system administration
- Develop and introduce the right tools to support the above.
- Be familiar and constantly update with the DevOps tooling and trends
3.5 to 6 Years
- 2+ years of working with GIT-based source control systems, preferably with GitHub/GitLab
- 2+ years of experience with build and dependency management tools (Maven, Gradle)
- 2+ years writing Python, Shell or similar build scripting languages
- 4+ years of experience on Jenkins managing CI/CD pipelines
- 2+ years of experience with CM tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Salt) preferably Ansible
- 4+ years of experience with Linux/Windows system administration
- Good understanding of code promotion techniques, build automation, branching strategies, cloud and IaaS environments