If you have solid networking skills, know the social media ropes and enjoy learning about different roles and technologies, here’s a great opportunity for you to join a global growing high-tech company and build your future!
We are looking for a creative and energetic student who is passionate about people, their career growth and anything in-between.
As a Talent Sourcer, you will lead the initial stages of our recruiting process. You will learn and practice in developing sourcing strategies, conducting market research, building effective pipelines, crafting personalized engaging content, expanding professional network and enriching hiring sources.
- Run searches to identify top talent profiles using various sourcing tools and advanced search methodologies (e.g. Boolean search).
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, GitHub, Stack Overflow, etc.).
- Maintain and develop internal database: track candidate history, build knowledge base of individuals, industries and markets.
- Craft an innovative, attention-grabbing, personalized engaging content.
- Post job opportunities in appropriate channels.
- Ensure an excellent candidate experience through prompt follow up and communication with candidates.
- You should be a student currently pursuing a B.A or an M.A degree in a related field (Psychology/Social Sciences/HR/Marketing) with availability to work at least 3 times a week - we offer flexible hours that allow you to study and work.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and business demands effectively.
- Creative, out of the box thinker, can-do approach, strict attention to detail.
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
*This role is a temporary role for 9 months and includes 25 weekly working-hours (you must work at least three days a week)