Nexidia is seeking a Systems Administrator in Atlanta, GA. This is a full-time position located in the Buckhead area of Atlanta. This person will be an integral member within the client’s infrastructure team focusing on the data center. This role will be 80/20 Systems Administration vs. Data Center Operations. The ideal candidate focuses on troubleshooting and monitoring the Infrastructure environment as well as Server Builds, Hardware, & Server Operating Systems. This role will require off-hours/night work as well as remote work on the weekends. The shift for this role is 5pm - 1am EST.
Tremendous growth opportunities – the sky is the limit!
- 3+ years MS Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 experience
- Experience installing and troubleshooting Active Directory (Group Policy, ADFS, etc)
- OS Expertise Windows
- OS Knowledge of UNIX/Linux
- Strong Experience managing and troubleshooting VMware
- Experience installing, testing, and troubleshooting Storage devices
- Experience installing, testing, and troubleshooting HP Blade Servers
- Strong RAID skills
- Experience setting up FTP sites
- This position requires the ability to lift 40 lbs+ objects
- Analytical skills/understanding complex data
- Problem solving skills
- Highly skilled in Server Hardware including Dell, HP, etc.
- Extensive rack/stack and cabling experience
- B.S. or M.S. in IT related field, equivalent work experience will be considered
Excellent Benefits, Vacation, & 401k provided!