The Telecomm Administrator will handle incidents and requests from customers and end-users to maintain high levels of satisfaction with Telecom services, working with Ticketing system platform (ServiceNow).
Additionally responsible for the administration of telecommunications management system, including monthly reporting and monitoring of telecom usage and costs.
Acting as the Mobile Manager’s right hand, we'll look to you to suggest improvements to processes and escalating feedback from end users
- Maintain end to end responsibility for employee’s requests providing timely, reliable and courteous service, based on internal SLA.
- Monitor and report on Telecommunications activities and costs, identify trends and areas of improvement.
- Validate and maintain monthly invoices from telecom vendors, including usage report and costs
- Primary purchasing contact for cellular accounts/contracts
- Performing benchmarking on prices and improvements with other companies
- At least 1 year of Telecom experience\ Customer Service and working with incident management system
- Technical experience with mobile devices
- Excellent customer service skills and be able to work alone and with remote teams
- Computer skills including MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)-Must
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player