NICE Actimize is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At NICE Actimize, we recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organization.
NICE Actimize is a recognized leader in anti-fraud solutions for financial services.
NICE Actimize is currently seeking a fraud subject matter expert. The fraud SME will provide input on current industry trends and requirements and will serve as a source of information and thought leadership, working closely with other functions within the fraud line of business –Management, Product Management, Sales and Pre- Sales, Marketing, Public Relations, Business Analysts and Professional Services. The SME will help determine the go to market strategy and for current and next generation fraud solutions, as well as representing NICE Actimize in front of our customers and the industry.
- Provide thought leadership on the industry trends, challenges, and opportunities for fraud solutions.
- Advise on strategic priorities and product solutions content, participate in product planning
- Create fraud-focused business requirements documents, working closely with customers and other functions within NICE Actimize
- Support sales staff, participate in sales/presales meetings
- Articulate requirements and support business and data analysts in creating detailed functional specifications
- Contribute to go to market activities – Marketing Collateral, Write industry blogs/white papers/articles, Analyst briefing, Webinars
- Create business level content for sales demos and presentations
- Assist with responses to RFI’s and RFP’s
- Support implementation teams and special projects as a fraud SME
- Training and education of sales and other internal staff
- 5 + years of experience in financial services
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant fraud experience, preferably a major national or multi-national financial services organization. Alternatively, experience with another leading fraud vendor.
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, and interpersonal communication skills
- Capable of leading and executing strategic initiatives
- Must be willing to travel up to 30% to customer sites
- Some international travel may be required