You are fearless—eager to run through walls but smart enough to find the hidden doorway behind the library shelf.
You are generous—you hold that door open for the next person too.
We want to know: Are you NICE?
This role can work REMOTELY from anywhere in the Eastern United States.
Travel required, so reasonable access to a major airport is desired.
The Strategic Account Executive is the first and primary customer point of contact selling into a single defined Global NICE Client. As the sales and relationship expert for a strategic NICE global account, they work in deep collaboration with the pre-sales teams to deliver a compelling value proposition that differentiates the NICE product portfolio from the competition. They are charged with effectively selling all of NICE’s mature products with a high degree of sophisticated product knowledge and advanced selling skills. The account executive is also engaged in both managing the client relationship regarding existing product installations as well as expanding opportunities for new products into the customer.
- Extensive strategic development of initiatives targeted to specific account and that demonstrate NICE’s extensive capabilities as an advanced solution provider and drive increased market share proactively.
- Master a deep understanding of the qualitative strategies and initiatives of the customer that articulate the goals of their company, including an understanding of the performance metrics or KPIs that will be used to measure the success of execution.
- Develop account plans that position NICE capabilities in anticipation of customer’s business strategies and goals.
- Consult and plan with internal sales partners and develop methods to address specific needs of the account to present a highly differentiated portfolio based value proposition.
- Confidently speak in great detail regarding all of NICE’s mature products while working in deep collaboration when necessary with the functional, industry or technical partners.
- When necessary engage account team, partners, and internal company resources in defining and implementing account strategy
- Provide critical insights to the customer that generate best-in-class credibility and contribute to a market leadership position for the company.
- Analyze customer’s business situations from multiple viewpoints to identify gaps and new opportunities.
- Drive NICE response to customer’s key business problems to improve NICE position for current proposals while enhancing long-term relationships
- Position proposed solutions as deeply aligned with the customer’s strategy and direction.
- Establish high revenue, multi-year business plans with the target accounts.
- Provide personal and team expertise to customer executives as a trusted advisor while promoting long-term reliance on NICE
- Develop road maps for large-scale implementations of our systems and services in the accounts
- Create and maintain a high-level presence and a network of relationships to facilitate sales and promote alliances and partnerships
- Initiate and support, develop and monitor purchasing agreements between NICE and the customer.
- Communicate information about internal NICE changes and actions while protecting customer from negative impact
- Coordinate and lead the sales, presales, engineering and support efforts for the account to achieve business goals
- Achieve annual account sales quota.
- Ensure the proposed sales and solutions capitalize on NICE strengths and can be implemented effectively to promote trust in NICE and enhance the company reputation for delivering promised results
- Encourage the account team and partners to analyze competition’s potential offerings and leverage NICE strengths and relationships for maximum competitive advantage
- Develop and maintain high-level relations with VP, CIO and CEO levels
- Establish and maintain strong relationships and professional reputation within the account and throughout the sales cycle.
QUICK APPLY PROCESS
DONE IN UNDER 60 SECONDS
MOBILE DEVICE FRIENDLYRequirements:
- At least 10 years of experience selling multiple software products and services into sophisticated accounts.
- Substantive exposure and engagement with the planning, execution and management of complex software sales and marketing projects.
- Superior relationship and client management skills that effectively builds trust and credibly manages/resolves customer escalations.
- Collaborative approach to sales that includes working with multiple groups both internally and externally.
- Exceptional communication and presentations skills that build confidence and credibility. Highly articulate and able to confidently explain complex models in a clear simplified manner
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with the ‘C’ or VP level business users to articulate business value and influence strategic application of NICE solutions
- Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility and confidence with a preference for autonomy to take ownership and manage activities & processes to achieve revenue results.
- Strong domain expertise combined with advanced strategic and project management skills. Able to manage multiple, complex sales opportunities simultaneously.
- Innate passion for seeking depth and complete understanding in an account and market.
Some of Our Benefits:
- Competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, and a deeply ingrained "pay for performance" practice.
- Incredible non-monetary incentives, ranging from fully paid getaways on private islands to luxury cars! Yes, really!
- Individual & family health, dental, vision, life and AD&D, STD, LTD, HSA, flex spending account, Employee Assistance Program, etc.
- Pet insurance, because we know your best friend is a part of you too.
- Ongoing training and development, and company-paid education assistance.
- Company-funded 401k contribution.
- Generous PTO, vacation, personal days, sick days, and time for when you need a little more (parental, bereavement, etc.)
- Highly direct communication culture that’s literally a relief to candidates who value straight shooting
- A deep commitment to corporate social responsibility and giving back to the community.
- Fun events and celebrations such as end-of-quarter parties, retreats, game-filled events, and more!
NICE Ltd is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to providing an inclusive environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability. We support Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity and commit to hiring to increase Diversity of Thought without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law or common sense.
More About Us:
NICE Ltd is a publicly traded tech leader (NASDAQ: Nice) with a market cap of $7 Billion, accolades ranging from Most Innovative Company to #1 on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant, and most importantly: a devotion to saving the world while helping our clients work smarter—not harder. Our environmentally safe solutions use advanced analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Robotics to do everything from preventing devastating financial crime, to powering life-saving crisis contact centers, to predicting your personality, and much more.