Sr. Software Engineer - Web
Location: Columbus, OH
The Sr. Software Engineer designs, develops, tests and maintains the NICE Uptivity software platform. Key responsibilities include all tiers of the NICE Uptivity technology, including (but not limited to) design and development of NICE Uptivity products and features, unit testing, code reviews, resolving defects encountered during the QA cycle, supporting the production environment, and assisting other developers in a team environment utilizing agile development processes.As a Sr. Software Engineer, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Design and present projects to improve current process and overall platform.
- Code and test projects.
- Manage time effectively working on one or more concurrent projects.
- Deliver high-quality software on time.
- Attend meetings and training as required.
- Works with system analysis and product management for the successful completion of a project.
- Leads team or mentors other developers as needed. Provides critical technical capabilities to the team and evangelizes those skills to others.
- Functions as a mentor for junior developers as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience is required.Experience Requirement:
- 6+ years experience in software development
- Well established technical problem-solving skills.
- Experience with the Microsoft Suite (.NET Framework, Visual Studio)
- Experience developing with SQL Server or equivalent• Experience with CSS/HTML
- Experience with JQuery
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Working knowledge of unit testing
- Working knowledge of user stories or use cases
- Working knowledge of design patterns or equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge of object oriented software design.
- Team Player
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with automation/testing tools
- Experience with/knowledge of agile development process
- Experience with SSRS, Logi or other reporting tools
- Experience with Team City or equivalent
- Experience with NuGet
- Experience with code refactoring
- Experience with telecommunications/telephony
- Experience with call centers
inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to create stand-out customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. inContact continuously innovates and is the only provider to offer a complete customer interaction platform in the cloud that is flexible, scalable and reliable for enterprise, small business, government and business process outsourcers. inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.