A NICE the Project Managers plan and control the diverse activities required to deliver projects on time, on budget and with the required quality, despite risks and issues. Lead activities to foresee risks and issues and create the required mitigation plans.
A Typical Day Consists of the Following Activites and Responsibilities:
* End-to-end management of a project or program of projects including:
* Scope Management
* Time Management
* Cost Management
* Quality Management
* Human Resource/ Personnel Management
* Communications Management
* Risk Management
* Procurement/Subcontractor Management
* Stakeholder (internal and external) Management
* Manage all phases of project – Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitor and Control and Closing.
* Effectively use of NICE project management methodology, processes, tools, techniques and templates. In doing so, define project tasks and prepare project plans. Monitor, manage, and communicate project progress. Manage project scope and scope changes. Manage & motivate the team assigned to the project. Provide feedback regarding their performances.
* Being the single point of contact for assigned projects and represent NICE or Business Unit in internal and external /customer forums by providing effective communication.
* Manage issues proactively, provide visibility of issues and resolution to stakeholders and escalate internally as required to resolve issues.
* Report on Status of project to internal and external stakeholders accurately on agreed frequency.
* Manage project related revenue and revenue forecast. Keep management systems updated to reflect revenue forecasting.
* Measure the quality and efficiency of each delivery. Proactively provide feedback on lessons learned and suggestions for future improvements. Contribute to project management methodology improvements. Provide assessment of project results.
* Be part of the broader PM community to participate, contribute, learn and collaborate to increase efficiency of Project Management at NICE.
The Top 5% of Talent will Possess:
* Bachelor’s Degree.
* PMI, PMP or PRINCE2 Certified preferred.
* Proven ability to manage projects using formal methods.
* Proven ability to take accountability and ownership of projects and drive to completion.
* Proven technical aptitude, and relevant experience in the field and industry NICE operates in.
* Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
* Well-developed organization and co-ordination skills.
* Well-developed negotiation skills.
* Savvy in business and commercial aspects, including development and management of budgets.
* Experienced in using PSA/Project Management Software and tools.
* Experienced in handling crisis and difficult customer situations.
* Experienced in managing teams dispersed geographically in a matrix organization.
* Team coaching, motivation, and supervision.
* Project staffing and staff management, including training needs.
* Task minded, detail oriented.