Senior Java Software Engineer
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
As the world’s leading Contact Center as a Service company, NICE inContact serves contact centers, customer service centers, 911 centers, government entities, non-profits among many other companies globally. NICE inContact is the first to market with a complete Cloud offering that covers all the needs traditionally covered by on-premise providers. Our solutions not only involve complex software and networking, but have expanded to fill robotic automation and artificial intelligence. We’re constantly expanding the horizon of what a contact center solution should be in a hyper-connected world.
Our team is building an exciting new platform that will more cohesively bring all NICE inContact solutions together. As we accelerate our growth together with partners and a developer friendly ecosystem, the need to further mature our core platform has become a priority. While, these new platform capabilities offer a new range of possibilities, we need someone who is hungry to executing on our mission of improving people’s lives by powering great customer experiences.
About the Team
The User Hub team operates at the heart of the CXone Pro User Hub universe, providing the services that allow our customers to connect with and manage their CXone experience. Built on an AWS-based platform, we deliver a full stack solution of web-based UI, microservices, and database solutions built on modern technologies like Angular, Spring Boot, and AWS technologies including Kinesis, Lambdas, Cognito, Elasticache, and DynamoDB. We facilitate authentication, authorization, and provide a web portal allowing both internal and external applications to become part of the CXone ecosystem.
Are you interested in doing full-stack development on a critical project for one of the leading cloud-based service providers in the world? Then come join the User Hub team!
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience is required.
- 6+ years experience in software development
- Experience designing, developing, deploying and supporting RESTful APIs.
- Experience with developing services, clients and multi-threaded software.
- Experience developing with SQL Server or equivalent
- Working knowledge of unit testing and test automation
- Working knowledge of user stories and use cases
- Working knowledge of object-oriented software design and design patterns.
- Experience with AWS tech (Kinesis, Circle CI, Akka, Lambda, Concourse pipelines, SQS, etc)
- Experience with AngularJS
- Experience with DynamoDB
- Experience with automation/testing tools
- Experience with/knowledge of agile development processes
- Experience as a technical or team lead
- Experience working in a CI/CD Environment
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.