Sr. DEV OPS ENGINEER
Want to join the development team responsible for multiple product of the year awards? Our Workforce Management Solution team is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer.
What will you do?
Working within our WFM cloud customer experience platform, we are looking for a DevOps expert who interfaces with our global teams in an Agile environment as a technology leader to plan, maintain, and enhance our CI/CD processes and develop automation across the WFM product. WFM provides a unified suite of applications enabling organizations to improve call center agent productivity, identify performance gaps, deliver targeted coaching, and effectively forecast workloads and schedule staff.
What your day-to-day looks like?
- Create, maintain and enhance the Amazon Web Services (AWS) DevOps infrastructure as needed for WFM releases including Dev, Test and Staging environments. Use configuration management tools to manage and maintain environments.
- Establish and manage the DevOps CI/CD pipelines for the WFM Product lines including micro-services.
- Establish and maintain the branching and merging strategies for managing the releases including master, release and feature branches.
- Perform static code analysis and security scans on the WFM product line. Publish scan reports to key stakeholders
- Automate all aspects of the CI/CD process i.e. build, deploy & test. Generate an automated notification once CI/CD is complete.
- Collaborate with both local and remote teams in Richardson, Israel, and India across multiple products and technologies.
- Ability to work with multiple products, including some with different DevOps processes and technologies, in both hands-on implementation as well as strategic design.
- Work closely with DevOps Engineers, Software Engineers, and Product Owners to prioritize, estimate, and plan tasks.
- Teach and mentor other engineers on DevOps best practices.
What you bring to the table?
- Experience with cloud and SaaS offerings (minimum 3 years, prefer 5 years).
- Proven experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) via the AWS management console and the AWS APIs.
- Software development background with Java and Angular is a significant advantage
- Strong experience with Jenkins configuration and creating Jenkins jobs, and experience with Docker.
- Experience with the following AWS services is particularly relevant: EC2, ECS, RDS, S3, Lambda, Batch, Terraform, ElastiCache, CloudFormation, CloudWatch and Kinesis.
- Very good scripting knowledge (Bash, Python, Groovy, etc.).
- Very good Linux skills.
- Experience with Jenkins setup, administration, and job configuration.
- Experience with Jenkins 2.0 pipeline development is a plus.
- Hands-on implementation experience of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery in complex products.
- Experience with various cloud deployment methodologies.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure management, taking into account quick SLAs and low TCO.
What makes you the best candidate?
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work in a global, multi-cultural, team-oriented, collaborative environment
B.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or another relevant degree