Sr. Dev Ops Engineer
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
The Sr. DevOps Engineer works as an integrated part of a software engineering team with specific focus on facilitating and building automated pipelines for continuous delivery of the team's deliverables with guaranteed production-level quality and supportability, as well as recommending and implementing improvements to reduce cycle time and improve quality of the delivered products. Additionally, the Sr. DevOps Engineer may coach and/or mentor other DevOps Engineers.As a Sr Dev Ops Engineer, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Defining and developing continuous integration and deployment pipelines
- Building Infrastructure as Code
- Coordinating build and release activities with other stakeholders
- Training and mentoring other DevOps engineers
- Defining and developing automated quality and release gates
- Working with teams to develop code quality metrics and meters
- Coaching and training engineering teams on DevOps toolsets
- Identifying, researching, and prototyping new technologies to improve DevOps processes
- Collaborating with various teams and disciplines to promote and develop DevOps best practices
- Managing day to day operations of release pipelines, build tools, and source control software and resources
- Performing ongoing maintenance and upgrades of DevOps systems (Production & non-production)
- Troubleshooting & responding to downtime, performance degradation and outside attacks
- Occasional weekend or after-hours work as needed
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and inContact policies and procedures at all times.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of inContact.
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to create stand-out customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact continuously innovates and is the only provider to offer a complete customer interaction platform in the cloud that is flexible, scalable and reliable for enterprise, small business, government and business process outsourcers. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
Experience with Release Pipeline tools such as Concourse, Thoughtworks Go, Octopus, Hive, ElectricFlow, or Xebialabs
Call center and telecom experience