Sr. Cloud Network Engineer
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
The NICE inContact Senior Cloud Network Engineer works with a team of professionals in the design and operation of a Carrier Grade Network. This position is responsible for the implementation and support of network infrastructure equipment (routers, switches, SLB, firewalls, intrusion prevention systems, Session Border Controllers, etc.) ensuring network uptime of 99.99%. As a Sr Cloud Network Engineer, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Implementation of Cloud service integrations for network requirements and data flows
- Implementation of AWS, VPC and VPC endpoints
- Implementation of Cloud VPN and BGP peering
- Test and turn-up of Cloud based network devices, Firewalls, Load Balancer
- Support and operate a Carrier Grade Networks
- Configure advanced routing protocols OSPF and BGP
- Support and configure SSL and IPsec VPN technologies
- Support and configure firewalls, switches and routers
- Participate in Incident, Problem, Service and Change management
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and NICE inContact policies and procedures at all times
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of NICE inContact
- Be available to participate in and on-call support rotation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems, or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- 6+ years proven work related experience is required in configuration of OSPF, BGP, Layer7 switching, VPNs and VoIP related protocols.
- Understanding of Cloud Formation templates (YAML/JSON)
- Familiar with DNS and AWS Route53
- Experience configuring AWS VPC and related VPC endpoints
- Experience with AWS VPC Gateways
- Solid understanding with AWS Routing, VPNs, BGP Peering, NAT
- Advanced understanding of TCP/IP is required, including the ability to perform and analyze packet captures.
- VoIP experience is required, with an in-depth understanding of SIP Peering and Trunking.
- Ability to quickly diagnose and resolve problems is essential.
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge with network management tools and protocol
- Team Player
- PCI 1 experience
- With security issues/vulnerabilities and countermeasures
- Thorough understanding Telecommunication (DS1, DS3, OC-12)
- Thorough understanding of security protocols and appliances
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to create stand-out customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact continuously innovates and is the only provider to offer a complete customer interaction platform in the cloud that is flexible, scalable and reliable for enterprise, small business, government and business process outsourcers. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- 3+ years PCU 1 experience