We are currently seeking self-motivated, fast learner Visualization software Engineer with strong sense of ownership to join our dynamic and growing R&D team in Pune.
- Taking part in developing a complex SaaS based architecture for large organizations.
- Design and deliver interactive dashboard per user stories.
- Deliver prototypes, reusable and shared UI components, advanced scripting solutions, and implementations of application UIs
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot application and environment issues.
- Work and collaborate in multi-disciplinary Agile teams, adopting Agile spirit, methodology and tools.
- Interface with various R&D groups and with support tiers
- Degree in computer science/ Engineering or a related discipline (MCA/BE/ME/M-TEC).
- 6-9 years of UI (visualization) experience preferably with Enterprise Product Domain.
- 3-4 years of Angular JS, JQuery scripting Experience
- Experience in Highcharts and HighMaps
- Experience of AWS EC2 as webserver
- Experience in Tableau dashboard development
- Understanding with HTML5, CSS/CSS3 and Material Design
- Understanding in one or more technologies: Angular 6, React, Node JS
- Familiarity with one or more of the following application servers: Tomcat, WebSphere, Web logic, JBoss
- Understanding of development with complex Database environments (Oracle/MSSQL)
- Knowledge in secure code practices
- Exposure to products dealing with Financial Risk Management will be an added advantage
- Should be able to provide training to team members on use of data visualization and dashboard design best practices.
- Experience with working in Agile environment
- Proven experience in operating within a global environment
- Self-motivated and fast learner with a strong sense of ownership and drive
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; and work effectively as a team player.