Title: Specialist Software Engineer .Net
Serve as one of the top-performing and most proficient engineers in designing, producing, and testing high-quality software that meets specified functional and non-functional requirements within the time and resource constraints given.
Main Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Work with Specialist software engineers, architects, and managers in the design process for software products and services; contribute to the implementation planning and estimation
- Communicate software designs to other software engineering staff members through code and textual and pictorial documentation as needed. This includes interfacing directly with other groups inside and outside of R&D as needed.
- Lead the end-to-end implementation and support of the software through leading by example to ensure complete quality coverage and high degrees of responsiveness to any issues that come up throughout the complete lifecycle of the software.
- Ensure the intended design and quality levels are met through regular code reviews and testing of the software in-development. Mentor and coach peer and junior engineers and champion best practices and encourage software craftsmanship.
- Personally contribute high volumes of quality code that is delivered with that of your colleagues in regular releases and deployments.
Qualifications / Education:
- Degree in computer science or equivalent from a reputed institute
- 5+ years of recent experience in .NET experience building client side applications.
- Deep understanding of the C# language and its APIs & Design Patterns
- Knowledge & experience with Java – an advantage
- Deep Knowledge and experience with software design patterns and how they can be incorporated into software design.
- Familiarity and/or experience with public cloud infrastructures and technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Engine or Azure.
- Substantial capabilities in the domain, analyses information and deduces conclusions within the professional space, seen as a professional by his team and peer community. Has high-attention to details and works well in a dynamic and stressful environment.
- Experience working in a modified Agile methodology development environment and using work item management tools like TFS.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven ability and passion to educate and mentor others in engineering best practices and patterns, team player.
- Ability to work under high pressure
- High attention to details and accuracy
- Self-starter, autodidactic
- Very strong verbal and written English skills