We are currently seeking to hire Specialist software Engineer to join our dynamic and growing Communication Compliance and Financial Market Compliance R&D engineering team in Pune.
- Design of software feature(s) according to agreed architecture and requirements
- Implementation of software features according to design
- Planning and performing developer level testing to ensure fit to design and requirements
- Supporting customer by solving product issues
- Interface with various R&D groups and with support tiers
- Degree in Computer Science, Industrial/Electronic Engineering
- 6-9 years of experience working in software Industry as a software engineer (developer)
- Software development experience in Java, Java-Spring, JMS, Hibernate, Linux, Maven, Git
- Database Skills -- MySql, MS-SQL
- Java Architecture
- A comprehensive familiarity and proven experience in OOD/OOP
- Experience working on resolving scalability / performance issues will be added an advantage
- Experience working in Financial Market or Trading compliance domain will be added advantage
- Substantial capabilities in the domain, analyses information and deduces conclusions within the professional space, seen as a professional by his team and peer community. Has high-attention to details and works well in a dynamic and intense environment.
- Experience developing enterprise-grade software products that can perform, scale, and integrate into a broad enterprise ecosystem.
- Experience in high performance, highly available and scalable systems
- Deep Knowledge and experience with software design patterns and how they can be incorporated into software design.
- Experience with Open Source Software (OSS) technology frameworks, platforms, and tools
- Experience with enterprise Security requirements implementation
- Excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to influence others, especially in sensitive or complex situations
- Passion to educate and mentor others in engineering best practices and patterns, team player.
- Experience working with Agile/SCRUM/Agile SAFe software development methodology
- Great initiative; proven ability to tackle projects with a can-do attitude
- Proven experience in operating within a global environment
- Self-starter, autodidactic
- Familiarity and/or experience with public cloud infrastructures and technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Engine or Azure.
- Experience working on Tibco streambase tool and trading compliance knowledge will be added advantage
- Desired Skills – Scala