You will join the team in charge of Validating and Verifying all Solution implementations for Professional Services for Various Clients across the globe.
You will work closely with Implementers and QA Management to understand how Solutions will be implemented as per Client Business needs
Work as an individual contributor and certify product and its components.
Develop test plans, test cases, perform functional and non functional testing
Create test data, prepare test reports and maintain test environment with Package Deployment and Release.
Planning and performing software testing of various systems or software features, in scheduled timeline, achieving clear testing results.
- Design & implement test scenarios & cases according to test plan
- Install and Configure test systems with latest deliveries for testing
- Interface with the various R&D Groups and Customer Support
- Open bugs detailing relevant information in a repeatable way
- Reproduce issues, and verify defect resolutions
Qualifications / Education:
B.Tech/ BE in Computer Science, Information Technology.
Experience with defect management and tracking tools.
Very strong verbal and written English skills.
Experience Required: 6 to 9 Years
- Solid understanding of overall Software Quality assurance processes. SDLC / STLC
- Possess analytical problem solving skills and passion for quality and excellent testing aptitude
- More than 2 years of working experience, preferably in product development companies
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team, displaying a good natured, cooperative attitude
- Analyzing Business Specifications, Designing and developing Test cases and Analyzing Test results
- Strong debugging, analytical and problem solving skills
- Some exposure to next generation automation tools (Cucumber or Behat) is desired, although is not mandatory.
- Some knowledge of using scripting to automate day to day tasks is desired but not mandatory
- Comfortable in an Agile environment, and with the use of Building and Packaging concepts and tools like JIRA
- Prior experience of working with a globally distributed team is a huge plus.
- Basic Knowledge of relational databases is must. SQL
- Good English verbal and written skills