Is your primary goal to help customers optimize and realize ROI for software and technology? Do you manage multiple projects across various domains and products? Do you have some of the best KPI's for system adoption with your customers?
Then you may be a great fit for NICE!
Principal Business Consultant (PBC) is responsible for two critical parts. 1.) Overall solution Success 2.) Change Management as it pertains to the implementation and utilization of solutions.
This PBC role is that of a trusted advisor to our customers, focused on ensuring our customers achieve success with their implementation and get full return on their investment. This position is responsible for working with a broad cross-section of customers to strengthen adoption; identify opportunities to expand the footprint, and help ensure the renewal of NICE Products.
By leveraging a consultative approach, this person works strategically with their customer base to understand their business objectives, determine the best approach for leveraging NICE solution capabilities, and provide recommendations on how to proceed. They are subject matter and domain experts in processes and solutions offered by NICE. We are looking for a strong individual to join this hybrid team of competitive and experienced professionals focused on customer satisfaction, process improvements, and achieving our customer's ROI. Drive Customers’ Realization of NICE Value
Drive NICE’ Realization of Customer Value
- Trusted Advisor - Be vocal on behalf of the customer, internally within NICE as well as openly advise customer on best practices for Success
- Develop specific, well-articulated customer success plans which outline critical success factors, potential issues, recommendations for tangible next steps to be taken by Customer and NICE teams and take ownership of appropriate actions within these plans
- Drive effective collaboration amongst NICE internal groups, as success plans require cross-functional involvement from NICE’s implementation, consulting, Support, Product Management and Sales to outline the vision and ensure proper execution.
- Support the customer in creating a change management culture around NICE products, with focus on sustaining the impacts realized by an original release
- Define, enhance and execute pre, post and during Launch Customer Success Engagement Methodology, including strong account management, running proactive business and technical health checks, assessing training upgrade needs etc.
- Act as liaison between product management and the customer to understand need, escalate critical product issues and influence product roadmap actively on behalf of the customer
- Own end-to-end customer relationship and engage effectively with customer roles at all levels, from project team members to senior executives
- Closely monitor adoption rates of assigned accounts; provide keen insight into exactly how customers are using our software & service, and what we can do to improve their ROI
- Work closely with professional services and consulting partners to identify new opportunities and facilitate transitions following new implementations or re-implementation.
- Work collaboratively with Sales Executives who are responsible for driving revenue opportunities across a diverse account base through uncovering new business opportunities within the install base
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Leading change —developing a sponsor who champions the change; who has visible, active public commitment and support of change. Guide customer into identifying and creating an effective team with clear roles, responsibilities and expectations
- Creating a shared need —the reason to change. Whether driven by threat or opportunity, it is instilled within the organization and widely shared through data, demonstration, and demand. The need for change must exceed its resistance. Create awareness of the DISAT with the current state and use that to create the need and logic for change, communicating such need within organization
- Shaping a vision —the desired outcome of change is clear, legitimate, widely understood, and shared. The vision is shaped in behavioral terms. A clear statement about the future helps gain genuine commitment and establish the milestones to monitor progress and change systems and structures.
- Creating Change Toolkits - structured processes for tracking change, solution adoption, organizational change management, change governances, RACI etc.
- Mobilizing commitment —there is a strong commitment from constituents to invest in the change, make it work, and demand and receive management attention. Constituents agree to change their own actions and behaviors to support the change. Engage people in change, identify roadblocks and create strategy to overcome those.
- Making change last —once change is started, it endures, and learnings are transferred throughout the organization. Change is integrated with other key initiatives—early wins are encouraged to build momentum for the change.
- Monitoring progress —progress is real, benchmarks are set and realized, and indicators are established to guarantee accountability.
- Changing systems and structures —making sure that the management practices of staffing, development, rewards, measures, communication, organizational design, and technology structures are used to complement and reinforce the change.
- Contact Center Experience and expertise in at least one of the below domains a minimum requirement. Experience with NICE solutions in more than one Domain a Plus.
- Call Centers Performance Management, Interaction Analytics, Quality Management, Back Office or Field Services, Workforce Management
- Experience with change management and customer success in an Enterprise Software domain
- Certified Change Management Professional preferred
- Consulting experience is considered a very strong differentiator
- Blend of Technical, Sales, Consulting Skills a major plus
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to set own task lists and timelines
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure in a highly dynamic environment
- Six Sigma Certification or other Process Improvement Discipline
- Bachelor's degree. MBA a plus.
- Position requires up to 60% travel