You are fearless—eager to run through walls but smart enough to find the hidden doorway behind the library shelf.
You are generous—you hold that door open for the next person too.
We want to know: Are you NICE?
This is a remote role that can be located anywhere in the United States.
NICE Ltd is a publicly traded tech leader with a market cap of $7 Billion. We are seeking a consultative, collaborative Solution Sales Executive (SSE) to act as a subject matter expert for our sales compensation management solutions, including incentive compensation management solutions. The SSE acts as a specialized direct sales executive, leveraging advanced product expertise while owning accounts. This role will actively and aggressively drive business by managing the full sales cycle including leading the sale, defining and implementing account strategy, and leveraging internal company resources.
QUICK APPLY PROCESS
DONE IN 30 - 60 SECONDS
MOBILE DEVICE FRIENDLY
- Identify and build customer base
- Manage the entire sales process from targeting opportunities and engagement with decision makers through purchase order and implementation. This includes leading the sale, defining and implementing account strategy, and leveraging internal company resources such as coordinating engineering and support efforts for the account.
- Engage with prospect organizations to position assigned product solution through strategic value-based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, analyst data, etc.
- Ensure delivery against quota
- Develop and maintain high-level relations with VP, CIO and CEO levels.
- Develop global account strategy; position NICE capabilities in anticipation of customer’s business strategy
- Generate short term results while maintaining a long term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation
- Provide deep product specific expertise to help customer executives develop solutions that advance their global strategy
- Create and maintain a high-level presence and a network of relationships to facilitate sales and promote alliances and partnerships
- Provide accurate monthly forecasting
- Experience planning, executing and managing complex software sales of sales compensation management or incentive compensation management solutions
- Planning and executing multi-million dollar sales by working with multiple groups both internally and externally.
- Collaborative team oriented sales experience with exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Experience developing relationships with the ‘C’ or VP level business users to sell based on business value and influence people on tactical and strategic issues
- Analyzing clients’ business needs to strategically position complex solutions through value-based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, and data.
- Delivering compelling demonstrations and use cases to influence executive-level decision-makers, addressing objections and aligning value proposition with their business strategy,
Some of Our Benefits:
- Competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, and a "pay for performance" practice that also holds us accountable for pay parity.
- Incredible non-monetary incentives, ranging from fully paid getaways on private islands to luxury cars! Yes, really!
- Individual & family health, dental, vision, life and AD&D, STD, LTD, HSA, flex spending account, Employee Assistance Program, etc.
- Pet insurance, because we know your best friend is a part of you too.
- Ongoing training and development, and company-paid education assistance.
- Company-funded 401k contribution.
- Generous PTO, vacation, personal days, sick days, and time for when you need a little more (parental, bereavement, etc.)
- Highly direct communication culture that’s literally a relief to candidates who value straight shooting
- A deep commitment to corporate social responsibility and giving back to the community.
- Results-oriented culture where everyone works hard, but has a life outside work.
- Fun events and celebrations such as end-of-quarter parties, retreats, game-filled events, and more!
NICE Ltd is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to providing an inclusive environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability. We support Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity and commit to hiring to increase Diversity of Thought without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law or common sense.
More About Us:
NICE Ltd is a publicly traded tech leader (NASDAQ: Nice) with a market cap of $7 Billion, accolades ranging from Most Innovative Company to #1 on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant, and most importantly: a devotion to saving the world while helping our clients work smarter—not harder. Our environmentally safe solutions use advanced analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Robotics to do everything from preventing devastating financial crime, to powering life-saving crisis contact centers, to predicting your personality, and much more.