ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
The NICE InContact EMEA organisation is growing. We are currently looking to hire an enthusiastic and commercially minded Solutions Engineer
Scope and Responsibility:
The Solutions Engineer will play a key role in the sales process to support partners, in addition to provide pre-sales specialist support to the EMEA sales team.This role incorporates the following activities;
- Provide pre-sales solution and technical design of integrated Contact Center solutions such as Workforce Management, Performance Management, Back Office and business intelligence.
- Develop compelling commercial customer and partner propositions and ROI models and statement of work documents.
- Undertake feasibility studies to confirm suitability of solutions within customer environments (Proof of Concepts).
- To act as the primary go-to person when there is the need to provide/obtain/confirm functional and technical information related to a request for proposal (RFP) document, statement of work or other non-specified customer enquiry.
- To act as Solutions subject matter expert during sales presentations, customer conference calls, trade shows and other associated industry events.
- To provide direct and indirect support to peers, internal sales and marketing personnel, re-sellers, distributors as well as current and prospective customers.
Skills & Experience:
The role would suit someone who has previous experience of selling or using a Workforce Management solution, preferably NICE WFM/IEX Totalview. Key skills and experience required;
- Operational Contact Centre experience is critical, preferably with responsibility for the resource planning function.
- Excellent product presentation and demonstration skills.
- Possess excellent IT skills, with MS Office (Word, Excel & Powerpoint) to an advanced level
- Be organized, able to produce results under pressure whilst maintaining an eye for detail
- Have experience of working with customers and be comfortable with over-coming objections in a positive manner
- Be a flexible team worker, able to demonstrate a high and varied level of communication skills both internally and externally at all levels.
- Full Clean Driving License is required.
- Fluent English and other European language would be advantageous
- Must be flexible and prepared to travel internationally across EMEA
Via the NICE Career site, LinkedIn or email@example.com
NICE InContact is an Equal Opportunities Employer