Companies are looking for better ways to connect with their customer and impact the customer experience to a greater degree. Refining that experience means understanding what is and is not working.
That's where we come in, at Satmetrix we comprehensively collect feedback from your customers, marry that feedback to customer data, analyzing it to produce insights, and then use those insights to improve the customer experience in ways that increase loyalty.
The Nice Satmetrix Enterprise Sales team identifies solutions that improve the experience of customers of our prospects and clients leveraging technical expertise combined with a value-add consultative selling approach.
A Typical Day Includes:
- Serving as the subject matter expert on the Nice Satmetrix Customer Experience Management (CEM) Platform - in both internal and customer-facing circumstances
- Liaison between sales and the product management team to help shape future development and produce creative, product-based solutions to customer challenges
- Stay informed of the latest evolutions in the Nice Enterprise Solutions portfolio in order to educate the sales teams and recommend how the CEM platform can add value to larger solutions
- Support RFP and proposal writing with respect to technical questions and best practices in Employee and Customer Experience
- Prepare scope documents, and professional services, consulting and managed services pricing estimates
- Architects an appropriate technical solution to meet the customer's business requirements based on established best practices and business objectives
- Investigates and optimizes a solution's fit to the requirements of an opportunity, both current and future
- Adapts solution design to new requirements
- Establishes the validity of a solution and its components
- Identifies the growth path and scalability options of a solution and includes these in design activities
- Anticipates and plans for competitive threats
A Typical Customer Interaction includes:
- Maintains excellent communications with customer executive management
- Represents the company as a technical expert with customers; shares knowledge in the area of best practices expertise
- Advances opportunities through the use of effective consultative selling techniques. Communicates and articulates the details of their component roles in a proposed customer solution
Typical Sales Support Involves:
- Product demonstrations – Address business concerns and highlight their Nice-enabled solutions using demos
- Business requirements discovery – Build relationships with customers to identify gaps and limitations with their current process/solutions
- Customer case studies – Bring the Nice Satmetrix solution to life with authentic customer examples and best practices during demos
- Competitive analysis – Differentiate Nice Satmetrix within the Nice product portfolio from other solutions in the marketplace
- RFP’s & proposals – respond to RFP’s with technical requirements and Experience Management best practices
Top 10% Candidates have the Following:
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in a Customer Facing role, ability to articulate and present solutions to customers
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience and a demonstrated track record of success within the SaaS software sector
- Experience contributing to proposals and RFP’s
- Results-oriented, prioritizes work activities, plans and stays organized in order to meet commitments
- Excellent business and technical presentation skills, communication (oral & written), and relationship building skills, across all levels of management
- Ability to travel minimum of 30%
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Communications or related field or equivalent work experience required.
Top 5% Candidates have the Following:
- Previous experience in software/technology and ideally in pre or post-sales support
- Demonstrated interest in technology, including comfort with technical concepts and ability to become a subject matter expert with new technology applications
- Experience with Customer Experience solutions, Voice of the Customer, Customer Satisfaction, Enterprise Feedback Management, Customer Insight, Survey methodology and best practices, Quantitative analysis, Net Promoter Systems
- Experience or translatable skills in the contact center industry, telecommunications or cloud software sales, software development, software implementations, product management, or software development
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
About NICE Systems
NICE Systems (NASDAQ: NICE) is the worldwide leading provider of enterprise software solutions that empower organizations to make smarter decisions based on advanced analytics of structured and unstructured data. NICE solutions help the world’s largest organizations deliver better customer service, ensure compliance, combat fraud and safeguard citizens. Over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies, are using NICE solutions. www.nice.com.