Solutions Consultants (SC) are the primary providers of support to Account Executives in the sales cycle. SCs are required to scope proofs of concept, understand and direct the setup of a proof environment, both internally and externally. SC must be technical understanding the intricacies of the product suite, and be capable of supporting multiple products through answering of client questions about product features and architecture, through demonstration, and through creation of proof points. SC must be able to start with raw interactions, manage the inflow of data into the Nexidia system, create the analysis that generates proof, construct the business case that supports further engagement and design and deliver the proof demonstration.
SC may lead teams of Senior Business & Business Analysts working across multiple managed analytics projects, in variety industries. The role is responsible for ensuring that highest quality work products are delivered as part of client engagements including: working with client and internal general managers, executives, and team members to outline and fulfill analytical business requirements and meet customer expectations based on defendable business intelligence. Responsibilities also include: working with key stakeholders in other parts of the organization to inform and provide guidance on Contracts and SOW’s, customer training, influence Product Development of potential product enhancements and provide Marketing with Customer Success Stories.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Effectively demonstrate Nexidia products.
- Understand technical details of Nexidia products in support of the sales cycle.
- Guide prospects through setting up a proof demonstration.
- Determine the objectives of the proof ensuring they are thought out, relevant, and will produce a strong business case to continue engagement with the prospect.
- Executing and leading the analytical efforts based on the defined business objectives.
- Meet defined deadlines to ensure effective sales cycle needs are met.
- Work within Nexidia’s services delivery methodology to:
- Understand the client’s business challenges
- Create delivery plan for assigned prospect engagement.
- Conduct daily update calls with the assigned services team.
- Manage the development and delivery of presentations.
- Deliver the proof demonstration.
- Provide valuable and actionable findings to the prospect, providing best in class service which builds and maintains strong and lasting business relationships.
- Aid client’s in finding and interpreting relevant patterns in interactions with their customers.
- Mentor team members by providing feedback and coaching that empower effective analytics, defensible business cases, and information to enhance customer relationships.
- Contributes deliverables and knowledge gained in projects to growing Pre-Sales practice repositories and IP stores.
NEXIDIA COMPLIANCE RESPONSIBILITIES
Understands and adheres to Nexidia compliance standards as they appear in the Employee Handbook, Corporate Compliance Policies, Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest Policy (as appropriate).
- Keeps abreast of all pertinent federal and state regulations, laws, and policies affecting their position as they presently exist and as they change or are modified.
- As appropriate, ensures that the staff are trained and evaluated on their knowledge of and adherence to compliance policies and procedures specific to their jobs.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in Strategic Improvement Projects as assigned.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert as needed for Curriculum Development.
- Provide feedback to Product Management.
- Performs other duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills
- Strong sales presentation skills
- Ability to navigate through multiple layers of an organization and effectively communicate at all levels
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills as well as attention to detail
- Highly professional, consultative, and customer focused
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficient with MS Office Applications
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to train and mentor members of their team
- Respect for others and the ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative environment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree (minimum requirement)
- Minimum of 3-5 years Consulting experience
- 2-3 years managing or directing the activities of employees preferred
- Experience presenting to C Level individuals
Physical Demands: Some overnight travel by car or plane will be required. May require some International travel
Work environment: Professional office environment that is entrepreneurial, creative, innovative, team-oriented, inspiring, diverse and challenging with dedication to creating and developing cutting-edge business solutions for our customers. Working conditions are normal for an office environment; work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.