NICE Actimize is the largest and broadest provider of financial crime, risk and compliance solutions for global financial institutions and government organizations. Nice Actimize is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At Nice Actimize, we recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organization.
NICE Actimize is currently seeking an experienced Solutions Architect to join our dynamic and growing Professional Services team based in central London. The Architecture role will span across our full NICE Actimize Global product suite.
Location: Paris, France
The Solutions Architect will play a leading role in both business analysis and solution engineering domains to ensure that requirements, design and implementation stay aligned, are feasible and implemented in a coherent way. They will also play a supporting role in the project management domain to ensure project planning, resources and risk mitigation stay in line with the solution delivery.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Enterprise Analysis (mapping of business requirements to products to provide re-usable E2E solutions), Requirements Elicitation, solution architecture design, quality.
- Providing the High Level Solution Design for Financial Crime solutions deployed by Actimize, aligning business and functional requirements with Actimize product’s capabilities.
- Providing the physical architecture and hardware requirements for solutions deployed by Actimize.
- Aligning strategic architecture design and principles with rest of the groups (such as product, implementation, and support).
- Lead and participate in developing and facilitating technical workshops for the solution at the start of the project.
- Requirements planning & Management, time and cost managements, risk management (technical and outline risks management strategies).
- Shape the evolution of Actimize' s product suite.
- Remain involved in development and deployment as a consultant to a PM.
- Consulting in key decision making of the project, that has an impact on Actimize integration, future releases and road maps.
- Work with Pre-sales with RFIs and RFPs.
- Candidates must have a degree or above.
- Native French speaker with fluent in English.
- Candidates must have proven and significant experience as a Solutions Architect with strong technical background in various technologies like Java, J2EE, C/C++/ C#, SQL etc.
- In depth knowledge of SOA, Web services, MQ etc.
- Experience in various databases like Oracle, SQL server.
- Must have an in-depth knowledge about business and infrastructure architecture domains.
- Experience with high volume enterprise solutions handling more than 50 transactions per second (TPS) in real time mode or more than 10 million records in batch.
- Good knowledge on IT delivery process (SDLC).
- Candidates should have practical experience of the Financial Services industry (banking, brokerage or insurance).
- Candidates must have customer facing experience, preferably in a Consulting or Professional Services capacity.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and experience of writing detailed specifications.
- Should be a self-starter, team oriented and yet be able to work independently and creatively.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly.
- Ability to travel approximately 30% of the time.
- An enterprise certification, such as TOGAF would be advantageous
Via the NICE Career site, Linkedin or firstname.lastname@example.org
NICE Actimize is Equal Opportunities Employer