You are fearless—eager to run through walls but smart enough to find the hidden doorway behind the library shelf.
You are generous—you hold that door open for the next person too.
We want to know: Are you NICE?
This role can work REMOTELY from anywhere in the United States.
Travel required, so reasonable access to a major airport is desired.
NICE Ltd is a publicly traded tech leader with a market cap of $7 Billion. We are seeking a consultative, collaborative Solution Sales Executive (SSE) to act as a subject matter expert for our Real Time Authentication (RTA) solutions, which leverage voice biometrics to authenticate customers and reduce fraud.
Voice biometrics is cutting edge technology, and our solutions have the highest ROI in the market, by far. Clients have a legitimate need due to exponentially increasing fraud that threatens everyone's security and wallets. Versus the competition our products save dramatically more time, with a significantly nicer user experience, so we need some new blood to get out to the endless clients who would rather pay to fix to their sleepless nights than empty their budgets on SEC fines!
If you’re into selling big ticket solutions to C-suite (average deal is ~1.5 million), keep reading:
The SSE leverages advanced RTA product expertise to actively and aggressively drive business by managing the full sales cycle for RTA, including leading the sale, defining and implementing account strategy, and leveraging internal company resources.
QUICK APPLY PROCESS
DONE IN UNDER 60 SECONDS
MOBILE DEVICE FRIENDLY
This role reports into a Regional Vice President whose many wins range from successfully opening new markets to winning a coveted “Innovation Award” against 50 engineers. She was also a paid speaker for four years on topics such as Personal Effectiveness, Emotional Intelligence and Negotiation. As a member of her small-but-badass dream team, you'd reap the benefits of her laser focus on developing her employees: One of her many recent accomplishments includes helping a new (first-year) employee make it to President’s Club (in Iceland btw—our P-Club trips are no joke)!
Want to be next? You will be well-positioned for success if you have a history of crushing the responsibilities of this role, which include:
- Executing multi-million dollar sales of complex solutions within enterprise clients.
- Aggressively prospecting to build pipeline and drive business with both new and existing clients.
- Analyzing clients’ business needs to strategically position complex solutions through value-based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, and data.
- Delivering compelling demonstrations and use cases to influence executive-level decision-makers, addressing objections and aligning value proposition with their business strategy.
- Partnering with the appropriate LOBs in shaping the GTM, marketing materials, product roadmaps and industry artifacts.
Some of Our Benefits:
- Competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, and a deeply ingrained "pay for performance" philosophy.
- Incredible contests with prizes such as trips to Paris, London, exotic islands, and more.
- Individual & family health, dental, vision, life and AD&D, STD, LTD, HSA, flex spending account, Employee Assistance Program, etc.
- Pet insurance, because we know you need to back up your best friend too.
- Ongoing training and development, and company-paid education assistance.
- Company-funded 401k contribution.
- Generous PTO, vacation, personal days, sick days, and time for when you need a little more (parental, bereavement, etc.)
- Highly direct communication culture that’s a RELIEF to those of us who value straight shooting
- Commitment to corporate social responsibility and giving back to the community.
- Results-oriented culture where everyone works hard, but has a life outside work.
- Fun events and celebrations such as end-of-quarter parties, retreats, game-filled events, and more!
NICE Ltd is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to providing an inclusive environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability. We support Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity and commit to hiring to increase Diversity of Thought without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law or common sense.
More About Being NICE
NICE Ltd is a publicly traded tech leader (NASDAQ: Nice) with a market cap of $7 Billion, 5 year stock growth of almost 300%, and accolades ranging from Most Innovative Company to #1 on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Our solutions use advanced analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Robotics to do everything from preventing devastating financial crime, to powering life-saving crisis contact centers, to predicting your personality, and much more.