This position can be worked remotely within the continental United States
You are fearless—eager to run through walls but smart enough to find the hidden doorway behind the library shelf.
You are generous—you hold that door open for the next person too.
We want to know: Are you NICE?
NICE Ltd is a publicly traded tech leader with a market cap of $7 Billion and almost 300% stock growth over the past 5 years. We are seeking a consultative, collaborative Solution Sales Executive (SSE) to act as a subject matter expert for our Workforce Management (WFM) solutions. The SSE acts as a specialized sales executive, leveraging advanced WFM product expertise. This is an overlay role, but will actively hunt into accounts and contribute to sales strategy,
This role reports into a Regional Vice President with a fantastic reputation for both her results and management approach. She highly values providing her team with every resource she has to offer. This is a team of self-starters, but she will make herself available any time--day or night—to support them when needed. She also ensures that those she manages have organizational visibility, recognition, and leadership opportunities!
QUICK APPLY PROCESS
DONE IN 30 - 60 SECONDS
MOBILE DEVICE FRIENDLY
You will be well-positioned for success if you have a successful history with the responsibilities of this role, which include:
- Executing multi-million dollar sales of complex WFM solutions within large enterprise clients.
- Independently engaging in prospecting and relationship-building activities to build pipeline and drive business with both new and existing clients.
- Collaborating with Account Executives and Pre-Sales Engineers to strategize, map accounts, and execute team sales.
- Analyzing clients’ business needs to strategically position complex solutions through value-based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, and data.
- Delivering compelling demonstrations and use cases to influence executive-level decision-makers, addressing objections and aligning value proposition with their business strategy,
- Partnering with the appropriate LOBs in shaping the GTM, marketing materials, product roadmaps and industry artifacts.
Some of Our Benefits:
- Competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, and a deeply ingrained "pay for performance" practice.
- Incredible non-monetary incentives, ranging from fully paid getaways on private islands to luxury cars! Yes, really!
- Ongoing training and development, and company paid education assistance.
- Individual & family health, dental, vision, life and AD&D, STD, LTD, HSA, flex spending account, Employee Assistance Program, generous Paid Time Off, Pet Insurance, etc.
- Company-funded 401k contribution.
- A deep commitment to corporate social responsibility and giving back to the community.
- Fun events and celebrations such as end-of-quarter parties, retreats, game-filled events, and more!
NICE Ltd is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to providing an inclusive environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability. We support Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity and commit to hiring to increase Diversity of Thought without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law or common sense.
More About Us:
NICE Ltd is a publicly traded tech leader (NASDAQ: Nice) with a market cap of $7 Billion, accolades ranging from Most Innovative Company to #1 on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant, and most importantly: a devotion to saving the world while helping our clients work smarter—not harder. Our solutions use advanced analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Robotics to do everything from preventing devastating financial crime, to powering life-saving crisis contact centers, to predicting your personality, and much more.