Founded in 2000, Nexidia provides the best big data solution for turning customer interactions into valuable insight with advanced speech and text analytics. Nexidia has applied years of research and development to deliver a comprehensive range of solutions for audio, text, and video search. Nexidia works with some of the world’s largest contact centers, media and entertainment companies, healthcare, financial services, government agencies, and legal firms to help them realize the amazing possibilities now discoverable in audio, text, and video content.
Companies have long relied on traditional data sources such CRM, ACD or billing systems to give them information about their customers, agents and the transactions they generate. But they’ve come to realize that having a better understanding of their customers’ journey leads to a better resolution of key business challenges such as higher satisfaction ratings, increased retention or improved sales effectiveness.
By capturing, synthesizing and dispersing the intelligence locked away inside the multi-channel interactions being captured by the contact center, companies can complete their big data picture. Nexidia Interaction Analytics extracts and quantifies the behavioral events taking place during these interactions such as competitive mentions, retention attempts, and expressions of sentiment or steps towards issue resolution. This information, that isn’t collected through metadata or other sources, gives companies the ability to bring innovative solutions to their business challenges. Through defining and tracking metrics that shape agent performance and business processes, our solution provides the trends, correlations and root-cause analysis you need in order to drive down costs, increase revenue and improve customers’ experience.
KEY DEPARTMENTAL OBJECTIVES
- Speech Technology Magazine, Market Winner for Speech Analytics - 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- IBC Design and Innovation Award - 2013
- StudioDaily Prime Award Winner, Post Production Innovation - 2013 (Boris Soundbite
- Best of Show Vidy Award, 2011
- TV Technology, Star Award 2011
- Frost & Sullivan, New Product Innovation Award, 2010
- NAB Best of Show, Black Diamond Award, 2010
- CRM Magazine, Service Rising Star Award, 2010
The purpose of the Sales Department is to secure new and renewal business for Nexidia that result in achieving the company’s revenue and booking goals.
The Solution Executive Consultant is an advanced Sales and technical expert and source of knowledge for the wide NICE Analytics portfolio, with an ability to master designs that combine multiple technical domains across various industries, analytical skills to understand customers’ environments as well operational / business challenges and needs. The role requires significant coordination of resources across various departments, as well as interfacing with senior management.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Own Analytics Solution area of expertise, and act as source of knowledge between the NICE APAC, customer and the product house
- Provide product expertise representation and sales support at high-stakes meetings with prospects, clients, and technology/channel partners
- Such activities may include:
- Ability to deliver a compelling demonstration of the Nexidia value proposition in both face-to-face meetings and via webcasts
- Explain the value proposition of the solution and how its capabilities solve business needs
- Business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data
- Coordinate and support applicable resources required to complete a successful proof of concept, including analysis of customer data and extraction into meaningful insights, presentations and demonstrations to customer.
- Conduct complex discovery conversations and needs analysis for technical topics
- Creating and maintain documentation templates as products and services evolve
- Drive business in the allocated vertical to achieve and surpass sales and business goals and objectives
- Provide accurate and timely forecast’s using the appropriate Sales Tools and Processes and maintain all relevant information about Customers, Prospects, Campaigns, and Leads
- Serve as the thought leader for sales in the allocated vertical regarding product requirements, selling trends, competitive landscape, marketing programs and communications
- Facilitate feedback regarding client needs, operational needs, business opportunities, and marketing/sales programs
- Assist in developing brand identity and recognition by working closely with Marketing: channel feedback on product features and functions, trends, program needs, customer outreach programs and events
- Provide creative selling techniques based on market and product knowledge
- Discuss product architecture and system designs with internal and external stakeholders
Additional Duties And Responsibilties
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
Education And Experience
- Highly character driven and leads by example
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships at multiple levels to work cross- organizationally toward solutions; consensus building skills
- Highly articulated and able to confidently explain complex models in a clear simplified manner
- Strategic thinker with a strong technical aptitude and innate passion for seeking technical depth and complete understanding
- Demonstrated excellent analytical, creative and problem-solving skills as well as attention to detail.
- An inquiring mind, curiosity and desire to understand ‘why’
- Evidence of inquisitive disposition and its application in a past or current role
- Contact center experience desirable
- Exceptional leadership and organizational skills and the ability to coordinate and oversee any number of projects concurrently across multiple functional company departments
- Strong presentation, prospecting, and negotiation skills
- Exudes high energy, motivation and a strong work ethic
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills as well as attention to detail
- Proficient with Salesforce, and MS Office Applications
- Ability to work independently and under pressure to meet organizational deadlines
- Advanced SQL Server (experience with SQL queries, functions, and stored procedures)
- Advanced Windows server (IIS, Windows security, optimization, and troubleshooting)
- Articulate complex technical topics clearly and concisely to both business and technical audiences in both written and verbal form
- Bachelor's degree in a technical major, preferred - MBA a plus
- At least 10 years of experience in Analytics Solutions sales (Technical, architect, Support and Delivery) that was engaged in the planning, executing and managing of complex software sales
- Call center, enterprise software / services sales, business intelligence, business analytics
- Consistent record of quota achievement
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORK ENVIRONMENT Physical Demands: 50% travel
Work environment: Professional office environment that is entrepreneurial, creative, innovative, team-oriented, inspiring, diverse and challenging with dedication to creating and developing cutting-edge business solutions for our customers. Working conditions are normal for an office environment; work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.