The SDE role includes work with sales engineering, customers, account managers and several internal technical teams to design and deliver highly scalable, flexible and resilient solutions that address customer business problems. The SDE role includes development of design tools and practice, participation in solution and project design, on-boarding and training of NICE sales and delivery teams as well as customers, to ensure the required engagement and getting customers the value that they expect from the MCR solutions. The SDE acts as the MCR focal point for top accounts and projects and provide guidelines to the sales and services teams as well as feedback to the product house to insure customer and business success.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with Sales and Services teams to prepare, lead and deliver solution design matching specific client business requirements with effective technical solutions - with a focus on NICE Engage, Compliance Center and RTA solutions.
- Work with regional Sales engineering and Services on accounts and project requirements by providing a single point of contact to the MCR LOB and product house.
- Work with product teams to deliver feedback from clients to best facilitate ideas and drive solutions and innovation for future product enhancement and development.
- Ensuring customer success and be the voice of the customer within MCR to escalate problems and to drive prioritization of business needs.
- Development, maintance and training of MCR design tools and practices.
Experience and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Business Administration or related field or equivalent work experience required - Master’s degree or MBA an advantage.
- 5+ years applicable experience in technical customer service, call/contact center and/or service delivery.
- Computer skills: Sys admin, networking and security, SQL, AWS.
- Background in call center technology (CRM, CTI, IVR, voice biometrics)
- Have the ability to manage time and multiple commitments/projects, independently apply tasks prioritization, meet tight deadlines, craft daily status reports.
- Self-motivated with strong communication skills and proven experience working with international and geographically dispersed teams.
- Good inter-personal skills to work well with clients and other team members.
- Maintain good relationships with clients and customer success managers.
- English at mother-tongue level additional languages a plus.
- Working technical knowledge of contact center software/design/functionality.
- Be flexible and adaptable to changes and processes.
- Be willing to learn the product and able to help the client setup and configure the program.
- Act as a SME (Subject Matter Expert) on the client account.
- Must be able to travel up to approximately 20% internationally.