NICE Actimize is currently seeking a Solution Architect to come grow with us in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Credibility: The Architect’s primary objective is to establish credibility for the Professional Services Group to the client.
- Design: Lead multiple concurrent projects where both strategy and good tactical decision making are key. Design solutions to complex business problems by extending our proprietary software in ways that are supportable, upgradeable, maintainable and (ideally) would garner support across multiple customers.
- Communicate: Champion the understanding, support for, and value of the architecture function and strategy, lead the architecture function including direct and indirect team members, and secure active participation and strong advocacy from the Business and IT communities, customers, suppliers, and industry bodies.
- Present the Actimize solutions to our customers in a post-sales role, creating credibility for the Professional Services
- Lead the solution design effort on a variety of NICE Actimize projects.
- Design, review and document the on-site architecture of the NICE Actimize solutions, working together with the NICE Actimize implementation teams and the customer business and IT teams.
- Provide technical guidance and leadership to the project teams throughout all project phases, from planning to production deployment and beyond.
- Collaborate with product management on defining new product features
- Create standard architecture documents, best practices and tools to be used by the professional services team in the various projects
- Work with presales teams to design and present possible solutions to potential new customers, as well as help with RFI/RFP responses
- Experience in the following:
- Software Integration Solutions design
- Customer Presentation and Technical Writing
- Web architecture: web servers & application servers
- Database systems like Oracle and MS-SQL Server
- Designing for high availability
- Consultative approach to mentoring
- Domestic travel required (up to 25%)
- Customer facing experience, preferably in a Consulting or Professional Services capacity
- BA degree in Computer Science or related field or relevant experience (advanced degree a plus)
Nice to have
- Experience in the following:
- Hardware sizing
- System interfaces: web services, message queuing
- Designing for high-volume scaling
- System performance analysis and troubleshooting
- Experience within the Financial Services industry a plus (banking, brokerage or insurance)
NICE Actimize is offering a competitive base salary, a bonus, and a full benefit package. Benefits include: medical, dental, 401K, vision, Life, STD, LTD, and a Flexible spending account.
NICE Actimize Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, disabled veteran status or Vietnam era veteran status, or other legally protected categories