The individual will be an integral part of the NICE Americas Audit and Compliance team responsible for identifying and engaging customers in the license compliance process to ensure the customers have purchased and are paying maintenance consistent with their license usage. The individual will be expected to meet targets for audits conducted and recovered dollars.
The role is both internal facing, requiring strong analytical skills, and external facing, requiring excellent communication skills.
- Analyze data from multiple internal systems and external sources to identify likely targets for a successful engagement
- Build a model based on the data outcomes validating the findings
- Establish a repeatable process for engaging all stakeholders to conclusion
- Review contracts for relevant information
- Engage with customers and account executives as needed
- Prepare clear reports and customer facing presentations
- Establish a communication cadence with internal groups to further the target process
- 2 years’ experience in data analytics and building actionable models based on the analysis (experience from consulting firms is highly desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deal with all levels of an organization both internally and externally
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to simplify data into easily understandable context
- BA/BS in a relevant discipline, MBA/MS preferred