We are looking for ambitious student to join our group and develop NICE Robotic Automation Solution.
As a SW engineering student, you will have a unique opportunity to develop with cutting edge technologies building NICE flagship product applications for the world biggest banks & contact centers.
You will work collaboratively with professional SW engineers, architects and product managers gaining exposure to technological variety and actively contribute to real life product delivery.
- Student of Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering
- Core computer science courses are completed
- At least 3 Semesters left
- Familiarity with OOP / OOD principals & methodologies
- Available for 100 hours / 2.5 days a week
- Motivated with high self-learning and independence capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Team player
- Organized and Methodological approach
*Please attach your current grade sheet