We are looking for ambitious student to join our Connectivity & Interaction Management group.The group play a substantial role in development of NICE flagship product suite which delivers Solutions in complex environments to provide an end-to-end solution for contact centers.
You’ll have the opportunity to be part of a diverse agile team both gaining exposure to technological variety and contributing for real life product delivery.
You will work collaboratively with professional engineers, QA, architects and product managers to create NICE’s next generation of products.Education:
- Student of Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering
- Core commuter science courses are completed
- At least 2 Semesters left
- Familiarity with OOP / OOD principals & methodologies
- Available for 100 hours / 2.5 days a week
- High self-learning capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Global mindset & written English
- Self-driven and independent
- Organized and Methodological approach