We are looking for a highly-motivated and ambitious student to join our Real-Time-Authentication (RTA) group. NICE Real-Time Authentication operationalizes voice biometrics in complex contact center environments to provide an end-to-end authentication solution. As part of your role you will work collaboratively with professional engineers, architects and product managers to deliver high quality technical solutions that satisfy business requirements and meet corporate architectural standards.
- A part time job as part of a development team.
- Work collaboratively with professional developers, software architects and product managers, in a fast paced agile environment.
- Sc. Student of Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering in a leading institution.
- At least 3 semesters left until graduation
- GPA of at least 85.
- Good understanding of OOP / OOD principals & methodologies
- Good knowledge of an object oriented language (Java/C#)
- Available for 100 hours / 2.5 days a week
- Knowledge in operating systems, networking – advantage
- Great team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Independent, self-driven, strong self-learner, with ability to self-manage tasks and meet deadlines
- Global mindset & great communication skills in English