Title: Software Engineer FE
Serve as one of one of our development team members, producing and testing high-quality software that meets specified functional and non-functional requirements within the time and resource constraints given.
Main Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Implementation of software according to design
- Planning and performing testing to ensure fit to standards (e.g. security, scalability, etc.), design as well as functional and non-functional requirements
- Supporting customers and the support groups by analyzing and solving product issues
- Interface with various R&D groups, as well as support and services groups.
Qualifications / Education:
- Degree in computer science or equivalent from a reputed institute
- 1+ years of recent experience in ANGULAR experience building single page applications
- Understanding of the ANGULARJS 1.X language and its APIs & Design Patterns
- Knowledge and experience with software design patterns and how they can be incorporated into software design.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player.
- Ability to work under high pressure
- High attention to details and accuracy
- Self-starter, autodidactic