Software Engineer II
Location: Cochabamba, Bolivia.
The Software Engineer II designs, develops, tests and maintains the NICE inContact software platform. Key responsibilities include all tiers of the NICE inContact technology, including (but not limited to) design and development of NICE inContact products and features, unit testing, code reviews, resolving defects encountered during the QA cycle, supporting the production environment, and assisting other developers in a team environment utilizing agile development processes. As a Software Engineer a typical day might include the following:
To land this gig you'll need:
- Work as a member of an agile team to enhance and improve software written in one or more of the following languages: C#, ASP.NET, Flex/ActionScript, C++
- Design and present projects to improve current process and overall platform.
- Code and test projects.
- Manage time effectively working on one or more concurrent projects.
- Deliver high-quality software on time.
- Attend meetings and training as required.
- Works with system analysis and product management for the successful completion of a project.
- Mentors interns and new hires
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience is required.
- 2-5 years experience in software development
- Experience in the following software languages: C#, ASP.NET
- Experience with the Microsoft Suite (.NET Framework, Visual Studio)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of unit testing
- Working knowledge of user stories or use cases
- Team Player
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
ABOUT NICE inContact:
- Experience developing with SQL Server or equivalent
- Experience with Flex/ActionScript, C++, Delphi
- Experience with TFS
- Experience with/knowledge of agile development process
- Experience with call centers
NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.