At NICE we’re looking for intelligent and enthusiastic software engineers to work on our broad range of interesting and technically challenging projects. You will be joining one of the scrum teams, taking part in the development and sharing responsibility for:
- Software design;
- Software development;
- Bug fixing;
- Unit testing and automated testing;
- Improvements and features.
Our scrum teams consist of both software developers and QA engineers, working on solutions for recording and analysis of communication for the largest global companies in the financial markets. Our customers demand the most reliable, scalable and secure solutions, capable of processing very high volumes of communications traffic. That’s why we expect you to take ownership of everything you do at NICE.
You want to work at NICE if you:
- See yourself as a back-end developer;
- Are a Team Player!
- Are energetic, sociable & inspiring;
- Have good verbal and non-verbal communicator skills;
- Enjoy technical challenges;
- Have strong analytic and coding skills!
Innovate at NICE!
The R&D department of NICE FMC is located in Alkmaar, the Netherlands. We have a dynamic work environment where employees develop innovative products and solutions for the financial market. Regulations for financial markets have become very demanding since the financial crisis in 2008. Our recording & compliance solutions are used by compliance officers of the major financial institutions around the world for early fraud detection and prevention.
We work in small motivated Agile Scrum teams on modern, scalable and reliable solutions that capture, store, and manage high volumes of voice communication generated in trade floors and back office (telephony) environments. This means working with telephony switches/PBX’s, networking technologies, VoIP, digital audio, huge databases, etc.
We are moving to build and integrate future-proof Big Data solutions: searching and indexing of possibly Petabytes of data.
What we expect from you:
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Electronics Engineering or equivalent;
- Your English is fluent (in speech and writing);
- Have a long-standing and strong software development background, including:
- Knowledge of software design and patterns;
- True and effective Microsoft .NET C# skills and strong knowledge of .NET frameworks;
- Knowledge of SQL development;
- Experience with (and enthusiasm for) working in Agile Scrum teams;
- You like to ask questions and not be quiet;
- You are flexible, able to multitask and work on multiple projects with tight timescales.
We would like you to have knowledge of, or experience with:
- Telephony, PBX or VoIP infrastructures;
- Networking technologies;
- C/C++ development;
- NoSQL solutions;
- Continuous delivery;
- Secure coding & security awareness;
Do you recognize yourself? Then NICE can offer you a job that is…
- Challenging: an opportunity to help create new innovative products at the forefront of the compliance business and technology trend;
- Dynamic: NICE product development takes place in a fast-paced, agile environment with short internal lines of communication;
- Full of variety: R&D, product management, and support teams continuously work on finding solutions for various product problems and developing new products and features for our wide range of customers;
- Innovative: since we started 25 years ago, innovation and education have been vital to our company;
- Evolving: people in NICE grow and evolve into other domains, roles and functions;
- And offering:
- Above market salary and compensation;
- A good balance between work and life: travel up-stream to Alkmaar and avoid traffic jams and/or crowded public transport.