NICE is seeking a dynamic individual with high energy and drive to join WorkForce Management (WFM) software sustaining a team. This engineer will primarily focus on the maintenance of enterprise software applications and technologies, will work closely with other members of the R&D team, as well as external stakeholders, to understand system requirements and deliver product updates that meet quality and performance expectations. Excellent problem-solving abilities is key to this position.
- Responsible for web application development supporting business requirements and meets corporate architectural standards
- Builds quality and proficient updates in a Web delivery environment, including an application layer, client-side components
- Develop solid unit, integration and automation tests according to organizational standards
- Works on maintenance of existing applications
- Troubleshoot, identify the root cause, and resolve application issues
- Adhere to agile development principles while following and improving all aspects of the SCRUM process
- Contribute to and drive technological and architectural decisions
- Participate in reviewing design and code for other team members
- Strong OO design and code skills
- Experience in unit, integration, automation testing tools like JUnit, EasyMock, Mockito, Protractor a plus
- Hands on experience with Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development
- Experience with JBoss or Tomcat
- Windows and Linux
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have a bias for action, and experience making things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- A desire to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related subject
NICE is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.