Implementation/ Configuration/ Customization of software feature(s)/ functionality, according to design document, in scheduled time line and accurate output.
About Nice Actimize
NICE Actimize, a wholly owned subsidiary of NICE Systems, provides financial crime prevention, compliance and risk management products and services to the financial services industry and is a Market Leader in these areas.
The Company provides real-time, cross-channel fraud prevention, anti-money laundering detection, and trading surveillance solutions that address such concerns as payment fraud, cybercrime, sanctions monitoring, market abuse, customer due diligence and insider trading.
Actimize has 4 LOBs that offer a range of Software Products, namely:
Anti Money Laundering : http://www.niceactimize.com/anti-money-laundering
Fraud Detection and Prevention : http://www.niceactimize.com/fraud-detection-and-prevention
Financial Markets Compliance : http://www.niceactimize.com/financial-markets-compliance
Enterprise Risk Case Management : http://www.niceactimize.com/enterprise-risk-case-management
Main Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Develop/Configure software feature(s) according to design document & enterprise software standards.
- Work in multi-disciplinary environment with Architects, BAs for project delivery
- Planning and Performing Unit and functionality testing to ensure fit to design.
- Supporting customer by solving functionality problems.
- Interface independently with various R&D and PS Groups and with Customer Support.
- May occasionally need to work on client site and/or in different time zone
Experience: 2 to 4 Years
Qualifications / Education:
- BE/B.Tech with Practical relevant experience/knowledge
- High level English (verbal & written)
- Proven experience in operating within a global environment
- Experience working in a complex matrix environment
- Basic experience with several of the following
- Databases: Oracle/ SQL Server ; DB performance troubleshooting is a big plus
- Operating systems: Windows and Linux
- Programming language: Java OR C++ (hands on experience)
- Web Technologies: HTML, XML, XSL
- Web sphere, Web logic or Tomcat knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Pro-active and Team Oriented approach
- Knowledge of financial industry is a plus