Main Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Develop/Configure software feature(s) according to design document & enterprise software standards.
- Work in multi-disciplinary environment with Architects and Business Analysts using waterfall and agile project methodologies
- Planning and Performing Unit and functionality testing to ensure fit to design.
- Supporting customer by solving functionality problems.
- Interface independently with various R&D and PS Groups and with Customer Support.
- May occasionally need to work on client site And/Or in different time zone.
Qualifications / Education:
- E/B.Tech with Practical relevant experience/knowledge
- High level English (verbal & written)
- Proven experience in operating within a global environment
- Experience working in a complex matrix environment
- Basic experience with several of the following
Programming Languages: SQL, Java, JS
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, XML, XSL, Servlets, Web Services
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux OS
Application Servers and Servlet Containers: WebSphere, Tomcat, Weblogic
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, Data Warehousing (ETL, OLAP)
- Solid professional capabilities in the domain
- Analyzes information and deduces conclusions within the professional space
- Regarded as a professional that requires minimal supervision
- Responsible for developing/configuring feature(s) functionality for an enterprise-grade software with minimal supervision
- Experienced in Multi-threading and concurrency