NICE Actimize is currently seeking an entry level Software Engineer to deliver our market leading products to prevent Financial Crime. Work with Financial Services clients to prevent money laundering, fraud and/or compliance with regulations. Join our team in our metro Atlanta office or Hoboken, NJ office.
- Tests and approves software solutions, configurations and customizations
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Utilizes software engineering tools such as configuration management systems, build processes, and debuggers in the software development process
- Collaborates and adds value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions
- Provides reliable solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem solving techniques
- Performs technical root cause analysis and outlines corrective action for given problems
- Apply a sense of urgency, commitment and focus on the right priorities in developing technical solutions in a timely fashion
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, diagrams, clear code and comments
- SQL and/or Database course work
- Operating systems: Windows and/or Linux
- Web Technologies course work: HTML, Servlets
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Pro-active and Team Oriented approach
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- Travel required 0 to 25%
NICE Actimize is offering a competitive base salary, a bonus, and a full benefit package. Benefits include: medical, dental, 401K, vision, Life, STD, LTD, and a Flexible spending account.