We are looking for a talented Software Developer to join our team. You must:
- Be comfortable working as part of a multidisciplinary and distributed team.
- Be able to communicate effectively, including via phone, email, instant message and video conferencing tools.
- Be fierce in your pursuit of product quality.
- Be an excellent problem solver with an active interest in the latest design and development tools and technologies.
You will be responsible for:
- Design, implementation and developer-level test of UI, server and interface components, using C# in multi-threaded, multi-server environments.
- Ensuring your code takes into account the concerns of security, scalability, compatibility and maintainability.
- Performing testing of your work, fixing defects and helping to resolve customer support cases.
Knowledge and experience:
- Experience developing applications in C# using Visual Studio
- A strong grasp of Windows development tools and SQL Server
- Experience creating maintainable code and using source control solutions such as TFS and GIT
- Experience of unit testing, code reviews, and other product quality disciplines
Nice to have
- Good knowledge of multithreading
- Web development skills e.g. Web API, React, Angular, Bootstrap, Knockout, Ajax, JQuery
- Experience of designing for mitigation of OWASP risks
- Experience in design of secure systems
- Experience of Agile development processes
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio, .NET, WCF, XML, WiX