NICE Actimize is currently seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join our dynamic and growing Services delivery team located in Hoboken, NJ or Atlanta, GA.
- Perform business analysis to support the deployment of Fraud Essentials solution.
- Lead/Perform data and quality analysis including data mapping reviews, data validation and remediation, alert validation and issue impact analysis
- Communicate with clients to assess solution fit and identify product gaps
- Perform statistical analysis and tune our growing model set
- Respond to Business and Functional requirement requests
- Hands On experience in SQL – A MUST
- Experience with Data Mining/designing analytical models
- Statistics/data modeling/analytical background
- Risk analysis experience
- Customer facing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Experience writing detailed specifications
- Team oriented and yet able to work independently
- Able to thrive in a fast passed environment and learn quickly
- Financial services experience (banking, brokerage or insurance) – A MUST
- External Consulting or Professional Services experience at a vendor – A plus
- Knowledge of fraud prevention – A Plus
- Background in software development – A Plus
- Ability to travel 20% of the time
- BA/BS in Computer Science, or similar
NICE Actimize is offering a competitive base salary, bonus and a full benefit package. Benefits include: medical, dental, 401K, vision, Life, STD, LTD, and a Flexible spending account.
NICE Actimize Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, disabled veteran status or Vietnam era veteran status, or other legally protected categories.