NICE Actimize is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At NICE Actimize, we recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organization.
The Actimize Analytics R&D team is developing advanced analytics applications utilizing modern and novel algorithms, machine-learning, and optimization strategies to drive the core analytic models of Actimize financial crime detection and prevention solutions. This Center-of-Excellence team is highly inter-disciplinary with analytic experts and data scientists working closely with a complete and well—rounded technical development team, using agile and data-driven development approaches. The scope of analytic applications developed covers all Actimize lines of business including all kinds of financial crime (Fraud, Money Laundering, and Trade Compliance) and operational optimization with the Actimize Enterprise Case Management platform.
The Actimize Analytics R&D team is looking for Sr. specialist SW Engineer for the Analytics Center-of-Excellence team in Pune. The specialist is expected to take part in designing complex, financial crime risk modeling applications, for large financial institutions.
- Design complex risk modelling applications for large financial institutions.
- Development of software functionality, including design, implementation, developer level tests and support
- Developing software feature(s) according to design documents and enterprise software standards
- Design and develop for deployment on multiple platforms and databases
- Work and collaborate in multi-disciplinary Agile teams, adopting Agile spirit, methodology and tools
- Interface with various R&D groups and with support tiers
- Degree in Computer Science, Industrial / Electronic Engineering
- Hands on Software Development experience of 9-12 years
- Basic familiarity with machine-learning applications and algorithm
- Self-motivated and fast learner with a strong sense of ownership and drive
- Very strong verbal and written English skills