Development of software functionality, including design, implementation, tests and support.
- Research and development of ways to connect to and monitor Windows OS applications
- Emphasis on monitoring Screen (UI) Elements, their properties, events, exposed methods, etc.
- Design of software according to agreed standards, architecture and requirements
- Implementation of software according to design
- Planning and performing testing to ensure fit to standards (e.g. security, scalability, etc.), design as well as functional and non-functional requirements
- Supporting customers and the support groups by analyzing and solving product issues
- Interface with various R&D groups, as well as support and services groups.
- BSc in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in C/C++ programming in Microsoft Windows environment
- 5+ years of experience in .Net/C# development
- Experienced in OOD\OOP
- Good knowledge of Windows environment and Win32 API -strong advantage
- Knowledge of Windows operating system architecture - strong advantage
- Excellent debugging skills in Windows environment
- Experience working in Agile
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player.
- Great initiative; proven ability to tackle projects with a can-do attitude
- Self-starter, autodidactic
- Very strong verbal and written English skills