Sales Executive: Canada
The Sales Executive develops and maintains relationships with the Canadian Market Financial Institutions, including Alternative Payment processors, Banks and Fintech.
- Identifies and cultivates prospects in the designated emerging markets with leading industry vendors to achieve sales objectives.
- Develops and maintains relationships with internal business partners including OEM, VAR and Deployment Partners to help facilitate client sales and servicing efforts.
- Identifies sales trends, document prospect feedback and contribute constructive thoughts to internal partners regarding marketing, product and systems related matters.
- Engages and builds strong relationships with critical C-level executives at each merchant that engenders true partnership, trust and mutual benefit
- Aligns complex technological solutions that span AML, Fraud and Compliance with focused consumer insights to design comprehensive and meaningful solutions which drive business results.
- Maintains and promotes a positive and professional attitude while building collaborative relationships among internal and external customers and colleagues.
- Completes call reports, expense reports, itineraries (or any other assignment from the sales manager) on time.
- Provides the highest quality services by coordinating the resolution of problems and providing requested communications.
- Completes special assignments: Due diligence meetings, conferences, developing relationships with designated client home office personnel
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated accounts and partners sales.
- Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Education: BA/BS required.
- Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, and Closing Skills.
- Experience with Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, and Meeting Sales Goals.
- Territory Management and Market Knowledge (banking, Fintech, payment processing, etc.)
- Presentation Skills, High Energy Level, and Professionalism.
- Travel as needed