NICE is the worldwide leading provider of software solutions enabling organizations to enhance customer experience, improve business results, ensure compliance and fight against financial crime.
Senior Product Manager with proven experience in developing and delivering B2B Enterprise SW products.
The product manager is expected to lead the product definition, backlog creation and prioritization, based on the customers’ needs, and to working a way that fosters an atmosphere of cooperation and collaboration across teams in different geographies.
- A member of the Platform product group, defining the vision and strategy of platform features & capabilities for the enterprise market
- Define and prioritize product requirements based on market research and inputs from internal and external stakeholders.
- Build the product backlog and execute it.
- Own and execute the product go to market plan.
- Define pricing and packaging.
- Manage the entire product life cycle from inception to end-of-life.
- Act as market and solution expert.
- 5 years+ experience as a Product Manager in a B2B Enterprise SW company
- Product management experience in the platform domain, advantage for knowledge in streaming, security, disaster recovery, IT & Archiving solutions
- Proven track of record in launching high quality technology products
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Problem solver with strong analytical skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Insightful, innovative and adapts well to a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strong technical skills and self-learning ability
- Willingness to travel
- Past experience in Agile and Scrum - an advantage