NICE Actimize is currently seeking a dynamic individual with high energy and drive to join our team as a Senior Product Manager to hold the VISION and drive forward our AML software solutions, our largest market leading solutions.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will guide a team and will have leadership for your product’s complete “end-to-end product lifecycle” and all departments will look to you for direction in guiding company investments.
This extends from increasing the profitability of your existing product to developing new product extensions for the company. You will expand the depth of your product’s capabilities from existing ideas, and help to develop new ones based on your industry experience and contact with customers and prospects. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You should enjoy spending time in the market to understand relevant problem spaces across the AML value-chain and finding innovative solutions that address them.
You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. You will work with Sales, Pre-Sales, Product Marketing, Professional Services, Technical Product Management and R&D counterparts to define product release requirements. You will be an important voice contributing to Product Marketing’s go-to-market strategy, helping them to understand product capabilities and points-of-differentiation for product positioning, key benefits, and target customer needs. You will serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering and work alongside Sales / Pre-Sales positioning its value to customers.
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Own roadmap plans and prioritize features to support ongoing delivery, sales/marketing initiatives, and other client commitments of the assigned AML products
- Drive development of assigned product line’s market position by managing delivery of capabilities, across a family of releases, that consistently improve competitiveness
- Research, gather, and define product’s business requirements from discussions with clients and other sources for current and future product releases
- Write requirements documents that effectively communicate business requirement needs to Technical Product Management, R&D, and other relevant technical teams
- Support project implementations and sales teams as subject matter expert for the AML space and the assigned products, including technical product expertise ensuring customer successes
- Drive creative resolution of escalated project issues with optimal business outcome across multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product.
- 3+ years of software product management experience
- Ability to work flexibly and independently in a fluid, start-up like environment
- Ability to work successfully with clients and business partners directly
- Excellent problem solving ability in high pressure situations
- Excellent negotiation skills to resolve internal and external competing priorities
- Superior written and oral communication skills, coupled with technical acumen
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Ability to travel to customer and non-customer sites globally (25%)
- BS or BA degree, or higher
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal “direct-line” authority
- Knowledge of AML or compliance solutions and market trends
- Experience working with offshore development teams
- Experience working with the financial services industry