NICE Actimize is currently seeking a dynamic individual with high energy and drive to join our team as a Product Manager to hold the VISION and drive forward our AML software solutions, our largest market leading solutions.
As a Product Manager, you will guide a team and will have leadership for your product’s complete “end-to-end product lifecycle” and all departments will look to you for direction in guiding company investments.
This extends from increasing the profitability of your existing product to developing new product extensions for the company. You will expand the depth of your product’s capabilities from existing ideas, and help to develop new ones based on your industry experience and contact with customers and prospects. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You should enjoy spending time in the market to understand relevant problem spaces across the AML value-chain and finding innovative solutions that address them.
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Own roadmap plans and prioritize features to support ongoing delivery, sales/marketing initiatives, and other client commitments of the assigned AML products
- Drive development of assigned product line’s market position by managing delivery of capabilities, across a family of releases, that consistently improve competitiveness
- Research, gather, and define product’s business requirements from discussions with clients and other sources for current and future product releases
- Write requirements documents that effectively communicate business requirement needs to Technical Product Management, R&D, and other relevant technical teams
- Support project implementations and sales teams as subject matter expert for the AML space and the assigned products, including technical product expertise ensuring customer successes
- Drive creative resolution of escalated project issues with optimal business outcome across multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product.
- 3+ years of software product management experience
- Ability to work flexibly and independently in a fluid, start-up like environment
- Ability to work successfully with clients and business partners directly
- Excellent problem solving ability in high pressure situations
- Excellent negotiation skills to resolve internal and external competing priorities
- Superior written and oral communication skills, coupled with technical acumen
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Ability to travel to customer and non-customer sites globally (25%)
- BS or BA degree, or higher
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal “direct-line” authority
- Knowledge of AML or compliance solutions and market trends
- Experience working with offshore development teams
- Experience working with the financial services industry
NICE Actimize is offering a competitive base salary, a bonus, and a full benefit package. Benefits include: medical, dental, 401K, vision, Life, STD, LTD, and a Flexible spending account.
NICE Actimize Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, disabled veteran status or Vietnam era veteran status, or other legally protected categories.