NICE is seeking a Senior Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst (FP&A) to provide proactive support, analysis and guidance to income statement management for a growing global portfolio. Must be a self-starter with ability to influence decisions through financial analysis and work across units to deliver on scope of service.
You'll work with all internal units, including Sales, Services, Legal, Corporate Finance, to effectively manage portfolio income statement. Directing and coordinating business unit financial planning and budget management functions, you are a main support in reaching the business unit's financial goals.
Closely monitoring and analyzing monthly operating results against budget, will help you to develop monthly, annual and longer term budgets and business plans. You'll also have to prepare and manage the forecasting of business results; ensure that business leaders are aware of potential risks and upsides in the business
Ideally you will have:
• Five (5) years’ experience in finance position
• Strong business orientation, experience with working directly with Sales and Services organizations to drive business
• Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
• Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems
• Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections
• Working knowledge of short and long term budgeting and forecasting, rolling budgets, and product-line profitability analysis