NICE Actimize is currently seeking an experienced product management leader to lead our global Fraud and Authentication product team. The position reports to the General Manager of the Fraud and Authentication line of business (LOB) and is part of the LOB management team.
- Set product strategy for the NICE Actimize portfolio of Fraud and Authentication solutions
- Work closely with product managers, product owners and R&D to drive the continued development of new and existing solutions
- Collaborate with product marketing to define go-to-market strategy
- Provide subject matter support to marketing and sales efforts
- Represent NICE Actimize at industry events, analyst briefings, and senior level client discussions
- Candidate must have a Bachelors degree, MBA preferred.
- Must have knowledge of Financial Markets business
- Domain knowledge in Fraud, Authentication or Cybercrime is a plus
- At least 5 years prior experience working in a product management or product marketing leadership role with a global responsibility
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate must have the ability to consult and advise senior-level executives on strategy
- Ability to lead a fast growing business both directly and in collaboration with cross-disciplinary teams
- Candidates must possess the ability to think creatively, propose ideas and contribute to working groups.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to travel approximately 35% of the time.