Job Purpose and responsibilities:
• Research and develop new concepts, using machine learning algorithms, including hands-on work writing in Python\R
• Perform large-scale data analysis and develop predictive models for the largest financial institutions in the worlds.
• Develop, define and share the model and data science practice within the Fraud domain.
• Communicate with Actimize Professional Services and with Clients about model practices and development plans, model performance, and recommendations.
• Help maintain and improve model development tools.
• M.Sc/Ph.D. in Computer Science, Statistics, mathematics, physics, computer science, engineering or equivalent
• Minimum of 3 years' experience with statistical model development. Deep and diverse experience with multiple statistical procedures and data mining algorithms.
• Strong experience with using R/Python (minimal 2 years) beyond data analysis.
• Strong experience using SQL.
• Strong general analytical skills, agility with using quantitative tools to solve analytical problems
• Good oral and written communications skills, and the ability to interact with engineers, software developers, project managers, business analysts, product managers, and clients.
• Ability to work in multi-disciplinary agile teams.
• Innovative aptitude.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
• Experience in unsupervised and anomaly detection methods.
• Knowledge of national and international financial systems and\or Fraud domain.
• Experience with big data technologies such as Spark, Cassandra, Hadoop, Map-Reduce processes etc.
• Managerial experience and skills